This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Saturday, April 6, 2013

pink wallpaper

Hi, Parmis
Today I visited Take-designs again and I found there many pink wallpapers.
I like pink color. Pink means love, dream and hope for me. Now I share them with you. I hope you enjoy them.
 
         with love
                        M.T 

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. so dream, hope and love make life beautiful.
 
 



Love is like a canary that you hide in your fist, but when you open you will see he is dead.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com