Again, another Friday
I never like Fridays, They were and are so boring. I wish you like Fridays.
Well, here is list of my favorite article.
Have a good holidays
BY Lewis Howes
Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/228231#ixzz2emMn0ySI
Meet The Suggested User List in Google Plus – And How I Jumped From 4K to80K Followers in Just 4 Months
I'm a big fan of Google+, and have been from the start. I joined the first week it launched, and have been extremely active there ever since. Since joining, I have loved the engagement, the people, the smart conversations, the functionality, etc. In addition, I have seen the impact it can have on exposure, SEO, traffic, and credibility.
And like many others who believe in Google+, I have defended it many times. But, I haven't defended it based on Google bias. Instead, I base my opinion and recommendations on data, and my knowledge of how Google works. To me, if you aren't using Google+, and you are interested in boosting your social and SEO efforts, then you are missing a huge opportunity.
- How Mothers "Spread" Borderline Personality Disorder to…
- 11 Coronado Eateries Issued Health Violations in Last Year
- Have you been sued by a credit card company? Or are you…
- $50K in Cookware Stolen from 13th Street Garage
- using the #pinoftheday hashtag
- cross-promoting content on Google+ and Pinterest
- directing traffic between the two networks and your own website
This eBook will show you how to create posts that more people will want to share and includes:
- Facebook post best practices
- Real Facebook case studies
- Research on how people interact on Facebook