This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Friday, September 6, 2013

Apps to Help You Start Selling on Facebook

Hi, here are some   articles. I think they are very fantastic. I hope you like them.

Inline image 1

5 Rules For Working With Family


Running a business with family is extremely tricky. Gary Vaynerchuk shares his tips for making it work.
The reason I'm on my second successful family business is because I place extraordinary value on talk and in having multiple conversations.
September 05, 2013

"How do you make it work?"

That's the question I'm most frequently asked—and they're not referring to my business, winelibrary.com. They want to know how I've managed to grow successful businesses and work so closely with family.

A little background first: I grew up in my dad's liquor store, launched winelibrary.com in the early '90s, and leveraged that platform. I was the apprentice at one point in my career and learned a lot from my dad by watching him and studying his work ethic. My dad was a silent leader, and I think many people would be surprised to find out how different we are: He is an introvert, whereas I am an extrovert. That in itself could be problematic, but we made it work.

See all it.

7 Things Your Body Language Is Telling Your Boss


Thinking about wearing that red tie to a meeting with the managing director today? You might want to think again.

Body language and nonverbal communication can have a big impact on your professional life and can ultimately make or break a deal, business relationship or even your financial success, according to a legion of body language books.

"In business, one of the most important things is the impression you give people," Eliot Hoppe, an author and expert on body language, told CNBC.

Body language encompasses body movements, facial expressions and gestures as well as the tone of your voice. Here are Hoppe's top tips to optimize your chances of business success.





How to Stay Totally Focused on What Matters Most

 BY

Inline image 2

As a social media entrepreneur and author, I get contacted by dozens of people each week who want my help or want to work with me. I put myself out there, and since responsiveness is so important to social media--as well as one of my personal core values--I reply to each and every person who asks for my help. I used to even meet with anyone and everyone who reached out.

Even if you're not as active as I am in social media, if you're a business leader, you're often solicited by salespeople, asked for help from random people, and presented with many would-be distractions on a daily basis. If you're at all like me, you may try to be nice--or helpful--and take that call, reply to that email, or even agree to that meeting.


S



9 Business Books That Will Change Your Life

Inline image 3


Great leaders learn every day, and reading great books is the one of the best ways to learn. I've been fortunate enough to read some excellent books over the last fifteen years - books that have inspired me to change the way I see the world, my business, and the opportunities in front of me. In the order in which I've read them, here is a list of nine books which have changed my life. May they change yours as well:

​See it all : http://www.linkedin.com/today


How to Find Work You Truly Love

BY

If you clicked on this article, you probably don't like your job, and you probably have at least a shred of hope that if the stars aligned, you could. But finding fulfilling work isn't something that you should leave up to chance – it takes effort and action.

"Finding work you love really begins and ends with your surroundings," says Scott Dinsmore, founder of Live Your Legend, a site that inspires and prepares people to build careers they love. "Spend your time with people who inspire you and people who refuse to let you give up."



Apps to Help You Start Selling on Facebook -- Now

BY

Inline image 5
Image credit: amazongenius.com

First there was ecommerce, then mcommerce and now it's all about fcommerce: otherwise known as selling on Facebook. Recently, the social network revealed a plan to allow consumers to buy items using their Facebook login, but that product is still a ways from being an option to the average online retailer.

Until Facebook comes up with a global solution, here are four apps you can use to set up an f-shop right now.



Best Regards
M.T



--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com