This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm not a "Child" :(

​​


One word that makes me Laugh is "Child" .  Maybe you think "Child" is not at all funny, but it's funny for me.

I have a younger sister. She is the youngest in our family. One of my brothers always calls her " child" and at that time my sister's face has worth seeing. she is angry with my brother .




she grumbles and says " I'm not Child , you're Child."

Of course, my sister is right. She is not "child" , she is a teenager now, but my brother likes her and thinks that she is still is a little girl ​
​.

" child " or " Kid" makes me laugh . How do you think about it? Did you laugh when you hear this word?​


​​


Have a great weekend

M.T




photo by :



M.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com