This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Windows, Hearts and Writing on Clouds-2 ( These Clouds bridge...)



Can You Keep a Secret?


Well, Parmis guesses that Uncle Larry is on the line, she gets up angrily, picks up the phone for speaking to Uncle Larry.

Larry: " where are you? why don't you pick up the phone?"
Parmis:" Sorry, we were watching " The 86 Academy Awards ceremony " , it was really wonderful. do you want to speak to my mom?"


suddenly Larry remembers another terrible thing , yes He should talk to the lazy writer but not now, he tells :" where is your mom?"


Parmis shouts :" She's standing at the window, and watching the play of the Sun with shadows. "
Larry gets terribly angry: " what?  she drives me mad ... I'll talk to her, later . I have a good news for you. would you like to hear it?"
Parmis : " sure, tell me."


Larry:" but it's top secret, can you keep this mystery ?"
Parmis:" I'm the best confidant in the world. I'm a little devil who faithful to secrets of fairies."


Larry smiles, and speaks on his new invention, his prediction turns out to be correct . Parmis is really excited : " Wow! A Flying Machine, Like Leonardo's flying machine, I've read its story, Leonardo da Vinci  invented a flying machine , and then his students tried to fly with it. one time Marco and second time Zola, but it didn't work. I always like to complete his invention, now you did it. that sounds fun, excellent! "


Larry laughs and says : " well, my machine isn't exactly like Leonardo's machine, but I hope it will work. would you like to see it?"


Parmis : " sure, but not now. I missed most of my classes this term , so I had to study harder until Nowruze , and at that time we will travel to Iran."


Iran? yes, what Parmis says is true; Parmis's mom is Iranian , and Nowruz is new year in Iran,for this reason every year her family travels to Iran.


Parmis can't see Larry's flying machine very soon , she has to await to see the invention of her uncle, and probably it isn't the good news for Larry , but he's an inventor and they usually are so patient.

Parmis asks about Uncle Sergey: " How is he? is he still depressed ? he doesn't come for chatting these days. I'm worried about him."
Larry:" oh, I can't stand him. he doesn't feel like working at all, I want to escapes here.  Anything is not right. Sergey, the writers and the hearts."



Parmis:" Don't worry, uncle . I'll talk to the lazy writer. Please, take care of Uncle Sergey. He is a heart-broken . Don't allow him looking at full moon , he will be more lover. "


Larry: " OK, I know that how to miss the love is hard , and  mending a broken heart takes much time. I'm not worried, because I know him, he's so powerful...well, talk soon, bye. "


Maybe there's hope

The mom looks at Parmis sadly , Parmis runs towards her , hugs her, and says : " Sorry, I should not tell the lie, it's so bad. isn't it?" the mom smiled at her. Parmis continues to speak : " Why don't  you write anything , Uncle Larry is very angry ?"


Her mom tells her:" well, I have some problems these days. One of my computers doesn't work, my editor gets lost , and my ideas ; the lights turn off.
Parmis likes helping others, so she says:" I like to help you. talk to me about your difficulties."


The mom:" well, I always wrote my stories by that computer, because it had the Microsoft Office programs , so I could edit my writings easily with it. now I don't have any editors; that computer doesn't work , and my friend who edited some my stories gets lost, now what should I do ?"


Parmis :" it's easy. install a word 2013 on this one?"
The mom:" I can do it, but I don't want that my computer will be slower than this. As the hard disk space is limited ,and I have many programs and a lot of photos , eBooks on my desktop. I don't like to delete them"


I Write on the Clouds


Oh, what she says is true, she is addicted to gather photos. Parmis thinks for a few minutes and tells her:" why don't you use of Google Drive?


 Google drive gives you 15GB free space that you access it from anywhere. It has a lot of apps , such as : document , drawing, spreadsheet, presentation, form, Loupe collage and so on. I always draws by drawing. "


Her mom  clicks on Google Drive. she gets started with Google Drive, working with it is really easy, everyone can do.


She also finds office online & OneDrive ( with 7 GB free Space) at Microsoft office site;The stories written on the clouds. that's wonderful!  Now  She has enough space for storing her data , so one of her problem is solved.

Although , the mom is still a little sad because of missing her friend , but Parmis gets a little excited, she doesn't like Mr. editor, and hopes he never returns. Why?


Parmis is sensitive on her mom , and doesn't like strange men. A few weeks ago  her mom found an online editor; a kind guy, interested in Skype and Parenthesis , but  too lazy. Editing a  short story took more than one week for him, and at the end he returned a half-corrected story.
He read a paragraph and
made the corrections in Parenthesis (Correct), then told :"I understand you, but the story is unclear. well, I have to go to Skype. I'll read next paragraph tomorrow, I love you." He never accomplished his work ,and Parmis hated his last sentence, but her mom said:" he's so sugary! "



Parmis prayed to get lost the sugary man in the ocean until he escaped, and so Now there isn't  anyone more happier than Parmis in the world.


Best Wishes
M.T


M.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com