This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Grow Rich with peace of Mind-2


Dear Parmis

 

Well, I finished the book today; I say again, this is a great book. Every time I read the book I learn a new thing. I realized that everyone, however poor he/she may be, it has some thing for giving. Some people can teach their knowledge, some people can hear and talk to depressed people, and a good many people can dedicated your wealth. Summary everybody in the world is wealthy and we have many things for offer, only we should think about it. “The wealth is increased offer”

-Please, become like yourself, you shouldn’t miss your identity; also give up your fears. They are the largest enemy, and faith, faith do many miracles for you.

 
Your mind can join others mind, then you can share our thoughts. I already have read this idea in (“De Bono’s thinking course” by “Edward Debono”).He has suggested that we make a thinking group it is very interesting, but find other people is a bit hard .

In the end you can earn everything with an eager mind.

Eagerness + centralization= success

Remember it “When your mind believe thing, you can earn it”.


My dear, you don’t read this book because of, you are wealthy. Your wealth is your beautiful smile that it always makes me happy, but I should read it many times…

When I read the book, I remembered a story it was a bout a boy and an apple tree, they were good friends, gradually the boy was growing, every time he wanted much money ,the kind tree dedicated him what it had.

The nature is always giver and kind, and I should learn to dedicate like it.


I wish that I don’t get like next story; it is about a wealthy man.

One afternoon, a wealthy lawyer was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw two men eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

"Why are you eating grass?” he asked one man.

"We don't have any money for food.” the poor man replied. "

"Oh, come along with me then."

"But sir, I have a wife with two children!"

"Bring them along! And you, come with us too!” he said to the other man.

"But sir, I have a wife with six children!" the second man answered.

"Bring them as well!"
          They all climbed into the car, which was not easy task, poor fellows say, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you." The lawyer replied "No problem, the grass at my home is about two feet tall."


                    Best wishes
                    
                       M.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com