How Do You Detox Your Body?
If you are interested in cleansing your system of toxins then you first have to stop consuming alcohol and smoking cigarettes. You will also need to stop consuming fats, refined foods, brews such as coffee and aerated drinks. These are all contributors of toxins and need to be eliminated before the purification process is started.
Then there are the other sources of toxins that need to be controlled. These are cleaners that are used in households and health products; these include chemical shampoos , deodorants and toothpaste. The toxic chemicals in these products end up in our system and wreck havoc. Thought there re a number of ways to detox your system you must choose and decide which way suit you best.
- Fasting . This is the most popular way to rid the body of the harmful toxins that cause disease and suffering . When we never knew the meaning of the world " toxin" our ancestors used to fast on every Friday to cleanse the system.
- One of the best ways of detoxing the body is to go on a fruit and vegetable juice diet. vegetables such as carrots, spinach, celery and cabbage along with fruit juice such as juice from apples, pineapple will rid the system of toxins, however you will need to stick to this juice diet for at least 5 days and remember not to during citrus fruit juice.
- Lost weight through fasting and exercise . Obese people are known to have the highest levels of toxins in their system. If you go on a juice fast for a period of 30 days you can lose at least 30 pounds of excessive weight.
- Go on a week long vegetarian diet that includes a lot of green leafy vegetables and a lot of fruit. Remember to drink a lot of water, at least 4 liters per day.
Ginger Healing Tea with Turmeric is a delicious and effective addition to a detox diet. Ginger contains many antioxidants that may prevent cancer. It is known to cure nausea, motion sickness, and morning sickness. Boil tow cups of water and add:
1/2 tsp. of powdered ginger, 1/2 tsp. of turmeric. Let the mixture simmer for ten minutes, then strain the tea into a mug. adding one tablespoon of maple syrup and a dash of lemon extract.
Concepts surrounding the process of body detox are relatively new on the science scene. However, many leaders in helping professions for physical, mental, and emotional healing believe that detoxification is essential in today's world. A body detox program including a better diet, more regular physical exercise, and attention to one's mental and emotional states maybe one of the most positive changes we can make in our lives today.
Pollution stress, conflict, and confusion are the hallmarks of modern society. As individuals, we can't do a lot to eliminate larger environmental and social problems. But we can make a big difference one at a time as each of us works to make healthy, positive changes in our lifestyle and in the way we view life. Body detox can do much more than relieve aches and pains or help you lose weight. It can change your life and your outlook on life.
You don't have to undertake a complex, formal body detox program to improve your health. Broad life style changes that may go a long way to restoring your health and outlook include:
- Drinking 3-4 quarters of water every day
- Eating more vegetables and fruit and less meat and dairy
- Increasing the amount of regular physical exercise you get
- Try short fasts (1-2 days)
- Avoid caffeine, sugary desserts, carbonated beverages, alcohol, milk chocolate, and high-acid foods
- Check into available alkalizing water and food supplements to help restore healthy PH balance
- Schedule " me time" every day to restore your mental and emotional balance
- Consider meditation or yoga
- Gentler Ways to Detox the Body
- Balancing Ph-lon and Detox to cleans the Body
- Cleanse Yourself and Do Body Detox for Better Health
- Body Detox: The Process to Purify Your Life , Mind and Soul
- Healthy Eating with Detox Recipes for Your Body
- Home Body-Detox Programs for Losing Weight