This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Five years

What a surprise!



Nothing ever is 

This isn't a race,

I'd live every moment,
The same again if given the chance.
There's no finish line,
Just a hole in the ground,
I'm in no hurry to be going down,
I like where I am,
It's what I'm meant to be,
Not much, I just want to be free.

Mamma won't you tell me,

How it’s meant to be?
Now you've gotten away from here,
This is it,
Is if how you thought it?
Nothing ever is.

The borders are controlled,

Like the principal of time,
There's no getting a way,
With a second in mind,
Give me direction,
To make me guilt free,
Take away the thoughts,
That has been put in to me.

Mamma won't you tell me,
How it's meant to be?
How you've gotten away from here,
This is it,
Is it how you thought it?
Nothing ever is.

            FIVE YEARS  by JEREMY DAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com