This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Keyword Basics

Dear Parmis

I must learn about rich keywords so I'm studying about keywords. When I read Adsense Income Blueprint (Gado wager), I saw a link to Wordtracker there. Then I clicked on it and I got a Wordtracker account. I found a great site. They have an excellent tool that suggests a lot of popular keywords. This tool can help you crate a list of relevant keywords for your webpage.

I suggest you got a wordtracker account. You can learn and more...I am interested in wordtracker now. You try it. I'm sure you don't regret.

               Best regards

                         M.T
  Adsense Income Blueprint by Gado Wager
                                                                            Ebook monitor.com
               Keyword Basics by Ken McGaffin
                                             Mal Darwen
                                             Owen Powis
                                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com