This blog is about books, eBooks , my memories .

Friday, August 16, 2013

A fresh feeling with Social media






Dear Parmis

As a child, I love to take a bus, because I could watch people and heard their words. Buses were so crowded, so most of the time; I stood up and let others have my seat. I loved people and liked to help them. They were very nice, helped me and guided me. They were lovely and liked me.

I liked school, too. I could know other children and make a friendship with them. However, I became older my friends became more like all people. In elementary school, I had some friends. In high school, I had many friends and liked them. Life looked pretty.

A sudden storm happened in our life and all dreams were destroyed. After that I couldn't have confidence in someone. So I tried to not make any friendship until last year.

Social media has changed my mind a little.
This morning, on Face book, I understood my living has changed and my feelings as well.
I don't have many friends on social media, but I like all people. I like to read their notes and like them, to see their beautiful photos, drawings and like them, sharing my dreams, bad or good moments and to share their thoughts, passions, worries. 

Maybe, one day I interested in to go by bus, again. But right now, I've realized, I love similarity as well as difference, foolishness& intelligence, poverty & wealth, day& night, Google& Mozilla, Mozilla & Google, Face book & Twitter, happiness & sadness, white& black. In a word, I like life and its moments, sweet or bitter.


Have a great time
M.T



"To love people who love us is not important. It's important to love people who don't love us."




Today, I'm going to share, the most interesting articles that I read them this week. I wish you like them.




Five Ways to Channel Your Inner Millionaire
Here's how to harness your brain power to maximize productivity.
BY Scott Halford

By nature, many entrepreneurs are inventors and good at solving problems. But how easily, or naturally, do these creative and practical processes come to most people? How can we harness the right frame of mind to make money and improve productivity?

The part of the brain that sets humans apart from the rest of the animal kingdom is our prefrontal cortex (PFC). It is the "executive" part of the brain -- the moneymaker. It regulates emotions, thoughts and ideas and makes success and fulfillment possible.

Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/219577#ixzz2buCUyMHh/


5 Changes I Made to Improve My Productivity While Traveling
BY Jason W. Womack | August 9, 2013

I work with clients all over the world. While some people kick it back and do nothing while they fly, when I have five hours in the air with the right tools and fuel, and I can get six or even eight hours'-worth of work done.

If I'm this productive on the plane, I have a little more time when I get to the hotel to work out, read a book, visit with friends or get some usually much-needed extra rest.
Related

Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/227763#ixzz2bu4OqnCv




 Most popular WordPress security plugins (Infographic)
by Hal MacDermot on 15 August 2013

If you are one of the many people using WordPress as a CMS and/or blog, you're going to need to make sure that your content is secure. Thanks to Stephanie at WP Template for sharing with us this useful infographic on WordPress security plugins.


http://www.wordtracker.com/blog/most-popular-wordpress-security-plugins?utm_source=Subscribers&utm_campaign=4d15dc1259-Newsletter_216_LocalSearch&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6cdc864080-4d15dc1259-288735665


Top Ten Things I Like About My Moto X
 by Guy Kawasaki
Advisor at Motorola Mobility

Motorola introduced the Moto X today. As an advisor to the company, I've had one for a while. Here are the top ten things that I like about it.








How does customization work? Motorola will have a special "Moto Maker" site that you order your phone from. This will only be available to AT&T customers at first.

Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/slideshow/227678#ixzz2c8ywN5BE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Copyright © iIslandbooks | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Noren | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com